Tuesday, March 4, 2008

BITCHES!

Charocuchicuchi was off at a rehab with Dr. Drew and Phil taking a much needed break. It's been a while and I haven't posted a thing. I kind of worked thru my withdrawal with Chyna Doll and Jeff Conaway (God! What a waste! i lovvvvvved him-ai yay yai!) from View from The Fourth Row. My cell was quilted Chanel beige and while my guitar gently wept in the corner because I couldnt bring myself to play it....I realized it's time to snap the fuck out of it and deal.

A few questions I needed to throw out there...

Why does KCD treat me like shit? Really now. I just can't fucking stand it. The sneering...the tone...that air kiss that's not really meant to be planted anywhere near the cheek. This also goes for pr insulting and other shit houses located across the pond...

Why has Lauren abandoned Teen Vogue ( I say Bee and Co. were pissed that LC is becoming bigger than her internship and she couldnt stand it-"Mummy, fire the bitch!") and why is Whitney thinking about working for Kelly Cutrone?

Why is the promo for The Hills the most important and exciting 3 minutes on television?

Why does everyone call Nina-Meana-behind and infront of her back?

Where the hell was TT during all of this? She fell off the radar..

And why have totally heinous people suddenly resurfaced in top jobs????

I'm still detoxing...so if anyone can send me a note of love and answers to any of this shit, i would appreciate it!

Ciao Ciao!!!

-cuchi2

No comments: