Thursday, April 10, 2008



Ah, my darlings! Whoever is responding to me...gracias! The Cuchi is appreciative.

Discuss:

RAMONA. What the fuck is up with that deranged chick? Where did they find HER? I have never quite seen a tirade like that before. What's the dealio with the husband? He can't stand her either. He's never home. She's really like the new Phyllis. Remember that show from the late 70's-spinoff from the Mary Tyler Moore show? But where Cloris Leachman was amazing, chic and FUNNY this one is sooooooooooooooooooo tacky. Completely vile (dancing shots?) and her whole tirade was completely off the hook and so wickedly FIERCE!
The Countess-does she think the Count is faithful after all this time? when he's not there...you know exactly where he is. She was so mean to her kid-he deserves to go medieval on that stupid house. He outed his sister last week, he's on the fast track.
Alex and the homo-what is up with those two? no one could give two shits when they arrived at Lincoln Center in their STRETCH LIMO-who orders those anymore? And what's this I hear about nude pictures of Alex surfacing? God. You know homo took the shots. They're so vile as well as and i hate to say it, petite Francoise who doesn't know what the fucking language he's suppose to answer his parents with. He's going to need some bodyguard protection at Lycee Francais because you know if Pax and Maddox Jolie-Pitt go back to school there, they will kick this kid's ass.
Which leads me to Bethenney. I have no idea where she got the spelling, why she's even on the show. She's not married. she seems to be the only one though that people in Manhattan seem to know. Her tortured and TIRED gay boyfriend with three kids got fired from his job because they didn't approve his appearing on the show? Are these people mindless? Did they not read the release? (No, they did not).
Which leaves Jill. kind of like her in a joy Behar kind of way.
Don't want it to end...they only ordered like 6 episodes. because there are only a five people watching. Oh well.

I would like to rant about my work conditions for a moment. i will give this a minute. I am so sick and tired of my boss completely going diva on my ass. It bugs the shit out of me. I love working there but she suddenly turned from simple and EASY to a complete, spoiled rotten...BORE. I expected more. And always get...less.

That's all I have. xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i do love your comments. don't stop!
is it just me or has little Francoise never said a word? they should check him out. i am pretty sure he is not a genius. also, tell your boss to eff off.