Friday, April 17, 2009

I'M COMING OUT AND I'M BACK DARLINGS!

OK-I am back by my own popular demand!

ah DAHLINGS....it has been a long, cold winter and as the weather gets warmer I feel the need to kick the snugglie and post messages mostly to myself.

Lot has happened since we last logged on. Lauren is leaving The Hills, Real Housewives of NY added a new desperate participant who looks lovely in Hunter boots with her horsey, pearly whites and Kim Kardashian had her nose done-oh come on! She looks glorious but a year ago she was a just a semi pretty exotic girl with a nice derriere, big bazooka's and that was all, darlings. She actually looked a lot like the cuchicuchi but in a more mysterious, darker way...ai yay yi!

I feel the need to start posting amazing things to get you all to join me once again as View From The Fourth Row glamorized me so beautifully. I will be strumming my guitar, curling my already curly locks and tapping my OPI Hot Shorts nails waiting for your posts.

until then...

No comments: